Monday, June 4, 2012

it's been a long time...

i think i'll occasionally check back here in the summer when i need a place to get my thoughts out, but things have been absolutely NUTS. but in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY.

i had been using this blog to emotionally vomit on when i felt particularly angsty. but MAN, as i've been walking in greater and greater levels of Joy, i've not had the need to release my emotionality in such a way. i've not experienced ONE DAY of depression or sadness since the last time i wrote. this is not to say that shit things haven't happened here and there, but they just don't affect me the same way anymore. i've experienced the kind of Freedom and Peace that can only be discovered by *revelation*.

the crazy things that're happening this summer are as follows:
*i'm writing a book. this time for real. God dropped an idea in my head that i know that i know that i know that i'm supposed to write. i'm giving myself until the end of August (before Semester 2) to write it.
*i'm going on a missions trip to Australia. does that sound nuts? YES, on a dozen levels that sounds nuts to me as well. but, well--there it is. in the recent months, something has BURST in me that has created a rushing tide of crazy, amazing, beautiful things. i am seeing things i shouldn't be able to see. hearing things i shouldn't be able to hear. praying healing over people who then experience healing. going on this trip has convicted me about taking some preparatory measures in order to increase my faith for these unbelievable, supernatural, but very REAL occurrences. a few things that i've been convicted about is:
     -finishing the my reading of the Old Testament.
     -praying into healing and words of knowledge and understanding for people.
     -investing into my health (eating/sleeping properly, continuing to run more days than not)
*i'm getting baptized next Sunday. i can't believe i'm finally getting this done. i have been baptized as a child, but never as an adult. i have had a few opportunities, but it never felt right b/c i never felt like it *meant* anything. Today, i INDEED know it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment