Tuesday, April 7, 2009

random fits

long day inside glass walls
nearly falling asleep on top of a glass desk
how i longed forward to laying my head onto a soft pillow
you know that rush of freedom that hits
when you finally smell the outside
and the nighttime temperature is perfect--finally perfect
for a sweater
a light jacket
my favorite soft weather

music. let me listen to some music
but as soon as Oldham's voice slid over my eardrums
it welled up to bursting
i'm going to have a screaming tantrum

fuck.
FUCK. I HATE IT!
holy shit. fuck you!
that fucking palace music
the bullshit notion of feelings
the "autumn songs for..."
what the hell did that all fucking mean?
you LOVE -MES are so psycho!
insane
pathetic
excuses

hammer to the concrete
again and again
sharp chips flying
stabbing my leg
blood running down
staining
congealing
damnit!
fucking injury on top of ALL of that motherfucking deceit

we are all capable of murder

i will stab his ass with this fucking pen
well.
damnit.
maybe i'll throw these computer keys at him
really really hard
ok.
i'm done.

1 comment:

  1. not to reply to the most insignificant part of this entry, but gary loves oldham.

    :D

    ReplyDelete